If you really want to eat something special, this recipe is definitely recommended; blue chia pudding!
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 100 ml vegetable milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 100 grams of frozen mango
- 1 teaspoon Pink Pitaya powder
- 1 teaspoon Butterfly Pea powder
How are you?
1. Put 3 tablespoons of chia seeds in a bowl and add 100 ml of vegetable milk. Let it sit in the fridge for at least three hours, preferably overnight. Put the blueberries in the freezer. Make sure you don't buy them already frozen. If you freeze them yourself, they get a nice layer of ice that looks very nice.
2. When you have taken the chia seeds out of the fridge, drain them first so that only pudding remains. Then stir in a teaspoon of Butterfly Pea powder until it is evenly blue.
3. Put the chia pudding in the bottom of a small glass
4. Put the frozen banana, the mango, a splash of milk and a teaspoon of Pink Pitaya powder in the blender and blend until you have a creamy mixture.
5. Put this smoothie on top of the chia pudding in the glass, as shown in the picture.
6. Top the smoothie with the blueberries and possibly with grated coconut.
7. You can now enjoy your own chia pudding!
If you have any questions about this recipe, you can email email@example.com!