Blue Spirulina Smoothie BowlIngredients:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 100 grams of frozen mango
- 100 grams frozen pineapple
- Coconut milk as desired (add little by little until desired consistency is reached)
- 1 teaspoon of blue spirulina powder
1. Put the frozen bananas, mango and pineapple in a blender.
2. Add a little coconut milk to make blending easier.
3. Start blending on low speed and gradually increase. If necessary, add more coconut milk to get the desired consistency.
4. When the smoothie is almost even, add the blue spirulina powder.
5. Blend again until everything is well blended and smooth.
6. Pour the mixture into a bowl and garnish with your favorite toppings as desired.
Garnish with fresh fruit, nuts, seeds or granola for added texture and flavor.
Experiment with the amount of coconut milk to create thicker or thinner smoothie bowls.