Pink Pitaya Nice Cream 👅
Have you ever made nice cream?
Anyway, this recipe is highly recommended! 👇
Video by @photobymanda
PINK PITAYA BOWL (2 servings)
- 3 - 4 frozen ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of pink pitaya powder
- Splash vegetable yogurt or milk
- 100g frozen mango
Mix in a blender with a power of at least 1000W!
1. Slice the bananas the night before and freeze them. You can buy the mango frozen at, for example, AH or Jumbo.
2. The next day, separate the banana slices with a knife and put them together with the mango in a blender (minimum power of 1000W)
3. Add coconut milk and pink pitaya powder
4. Blend until you have a creamy whole
5. Serve it in a coconut bowl, top with the rawnola & enjoy! 😍
PEANUT BUTTER RAWNOLA
- 4 fresh dates
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk